Saturday 8 June 2013

Challenge #9 Winner.....



Good morning all,

Are we all enjoying the sunshine?? I know I certainly am :)
Tomorrow I am off for some retail therapy as it's time to get some summer clothes..
Need to make the most of the sun whilst it is here LOL!!

Well it's time to announce our challenge winner but before I do I would like to say
a massive thank you to everyone who entered.. There was an amazing 154 entries :)

So our winner is......

No 8 - Liz

And what a stunning entry it was too..


Congratulations Liz - please contact me admin . papercreator .co .uk (remove spaces)
to claim your prize.

Join us next week for a brand new challenge :)

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thrilled to have been chosen as the winner for Challenge 9.
    May I take this opportunity to say thank you to those who organise the challenges and the design team for their inspiration and the encouraging comments they post on the entries.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)